I can't help but feel lazier and lazier (I guess this is me breaking loose from what made updating things more of a chore). All fanlistings were updated--some got new members, while others didn't. XD
Edit: Due to Habari 0.7 being a fussy jerk, tags were lost. OTL
First of all, a belated Happy New Year to all. Second of all, I don't believe people actually read this (correct me if I'm wrong, please), so out of interest of keeping things easier t update, I'll be a bit more compact/simple, even more than before.
This fanlisting update brought about a handful of new members, as well as a small pile of member updates. Tagged are the fanlistings which either received one new member, or had a member update of some sort. XD
Nothing much this time around; just a handful of members, and a bunch of fanlistings with 'em (updated appropriately, of course).
- Animal Crossing had one new member.
- GTO had two new members. >w<
An early Happy Labor Day to those who observe it; school's kicking off with a fast-paced start. XD
- Animal Crossing had two new members, with one member updating their information.
- Arisaka Mika got its first new member in almost three years! XD
- Groove Adventure RAVE had no new members, but a new affiliate replacing an old one.
- GTO didn't have any new members, but there was a member update approved.
...and here's the real reason why I suddenly got off my lazy butt to do something to my poor website. Since I'm still figuring out how Habari works, I've yet to see if they have anything like a read-more option. As such, I'll keep it short and sweet.
In this long-awaited(?) update:
- One fanlisting, Animal Crossing's, had two new members.
- Groove Adventure RAVE's, GTO's, Madarame Harunobu's, and Zakuro's each had one new member, respectively.
- The rest (14 Banme no Target, Arisaka Mika, Genshiken, Meikyuu no Juujiro, Mahou Tsukai Tai!, and Mugen no Ryvius) had no new members, and were simply updated.
For links to the fanlistings mentioned, please check the about page.