Mm, a silly mistake on my part led to my entire site exploding for all of yesterday. It should be fixed now--my apologies for the downtime. OTL

To explain the silly problem--ever since my host has upgraded to PHP5, my site's been unable to display sites that end in .html--and a day or so ago, I tried to fix it by fiddling around with cPanel options. The fix turned out to be simpler than I had thought, and I didn't realize that my site exploded when I left the cPanel options in until I visited one of my fanlistings today. xwx;

Comments

There are no comments on this post.

Sorry, commenting on this post is disabled.